GIFT OF GIVING CAMPAIGN 2018
It is officially the Season of Giving and thanks to WestJet’s support, Okanagan Boys and Girls Clubs are excited to be giving the “Gift of Flight” to one special donor. From November 27th – December 31st every donation made online to the Okanagan Boys and Girls Clubs will be entered into a random draw. The selected individual will receive a WestJet Flight Voucher for TWO, anywhere WestJet flies.
New this year we are encouraging individuals, Organizations or groups to become a monthly donor. When you register online as a monthly donor you will be provided FIVE entries into the draw!
Monthly donors are a key component to our Vision as your continuous support provides a safe, supportive place where children and youth can experience new opportunities, overcome barriers, build positive relationships, and develop confidence and skills for life.
Make a difference today and give a young person in our community a good place “Where Everyone Belongs”!
After you’ve made your donation we encourage you to help us spread the word by sharing on social media and asking five of your closest friends or family to do the same.
Your donation will provide a young person with access to a safe, inclusive environment that aids emotion and physical growth for the next year.
Program supplies and equipment to empower young people to reach their full potential focusing on a strength based approach.
Increasing a young person’s ability to make healthy choices, engage in positive behaviours that promote safety and well-being for themselves and others.
Ensuring youth have access to the resources they need including but not limited to toiletries, clothing, counseling and a safe place to rest their head, your donation will empower a youth to see their full potential and support them along their journey.
Supporting Community Kitchen and cooking programs where families, youth and kids are invited to come and learn about all aspects of food, nutrition, budgeting and creating meals. All while building a healthy strong community.
Every contribution makes a difference in the lives of the young people we serve.
Gift of Giving Campaign 2018 will be running from November 27 to December 31, 2018. Draw will take place on January 4, 2019.
By making a donation online, you will automatically be entered into a draw to win The Gift of Flight*.
To make a donation by mail, click here to download entry formWestjet Draw form 2018.
To make a donation in person, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or inquire at your local club.
Some Restrictions Apply:
- Your exclusive voucher number includes all base air travel fees, taxes and surcharges and is valid on any regularly scheduled WestJet marketed and operated flight. This voucher does not include optional fees such as checked baggage or cabin upgrades. ***Please book early to maximize your flight options.
- This voucher is limited and subject to promotional space availability of eligible fare options and flight schedule. Not all flights have promotional space. This voucher is not valid for redemption on WestJet Vacations’ packages, interline, code-share or charter flights.
- This voucher is good for one (1) roundtrip flight for two (2) guests to any regularly scheduled and marketed WestJet destination. All guests must travel together on the same itinerary, dates and flights.
- Flights must be roundtrip to and from the same locations. Flights must depart from city A to city B and return from city B to city A.
- This voucher cannot be used on some dates, including statutory holidays and peak travel dates. A current list of blackout dates can be found by clicking here.
- All bookings and travel must be completed by Dec 21, 2019
- ‘Gift of Flight’ vouchers cannot be extended. Additionally, changes to travel dates or guest names are not permitted once a booking has been confirmed.
- Bookings made with a ‘Gift of Flight’ voucher are not eligible for paid upgrades, such as Plus seating, except where the option to pay for an upgrade is available when checking in for the flight 24 hours prior to departure.
- This voucher becomes null and void if travel is cancelled once a booking is confirmed.
- The individual booking the flight must be over the age of majority in their province.
- This voucher must be taken as offered and is not redeemable for cash.
- This voucher cannot be sold. In the event that it has been sold, this voucher will become void, and any flight bookings made with it will be cancelled immediately without notice or reimbursement. WestJet does not handle the payment, guarantee transactions, or buyer protection or seller certification, nor will WestJet be liable for the loss of funds resulting from a fraudulent transaction.
- WestJet is not responsible for lost or mishandled vouchers. Once a voucher has been delivered to you, you are directly responsible for it.
*Donation not required to enter.
We are a charitable organization and tax receipts are available for monetary and in-kind donations (approved by CRA) Business Number: 858605769RR0001