At the Okanagan Boys and Girls Clubs we value the skills, knowledge and enthusiasm volunteers bring to our environment. Our volunteers develop personally and professionally while having fun and making a difference in the lives of children and youth. Volunteering is also a great first step for people interested in working for our organization. Diverse volunteer opportunities include:
· Helping with projects (one day or long term)
· Teaching programs (arts, sports, life skills, homework club, technology)
· Mentoring children and youth
· Helping with special events
· Assisting in the office (Date entry, filing, answering phones)
All the volunteer commitments vary depending on the role. We will work with you to ensure that the volunteer experience meets your needs and benefits the children and youth attending our programs and services. We know your time and experience is valuable and look forward to matching you with the best opportunity available.
What to do.....